Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Why?

Hey y'all! Firecracker asked a question today and I thought I would post my response.

"God knew Lucifer would be bad. Why make him?"

Here is one of the hardest parts of being a big sister. I took a few seconds and prayed and then I realized I knew the answer.  I used to ask the same question. God knew...so why bother? I think in some cases  Satan is thought as an experiment that went awry. What if God knew exactly what He was doing and wanted it to happen.

Here's on of my theory's.Maybe, life is a test. God didn't want to make us love Him. So, to weed out the people who don't He made Satan. Now, how clever would this plan be? Satan isn't who made the test, he is the test.  So to know who really loves Him, God made Satan and allows him to tempt us to cheat on the test.

But then there is the other option. God shows Himself so we aren't taking the test unprepared. Either we can study and work hard for the test and pass, or cheat and fail. We all make that decision ourselves.

Upon the end of my answer Firecracker smiled and when was done she responded.

"I am gonna study for the test. Thank you, Sunshine!"

And that was one of the best parts of being a big sister.

Sunshine   

No comments:

Post a Comment