Sunday, December 28, 2014

Puppies!!!

Hey y'all! So back in September, we were given two abused Great Pyrenees. An unaltered male and unaltered female. Lo and behold, Abby (the female dog) got pregnant.
We started healing the female and had to re-home the male. Neither had been trained a day in their life. And they are huge. Abby jumped on me in excitement and hurt my hip. :( So, once the puppies are weaned, sadly, the sweet Abby will have to be re-homed, too.

Monday, December 15, she gave birth to 2 boys and 2 girls and one who came out undeveloped. (It was unpleasant) Then, we woke up the next day to 2 more boys. So she has a grand total of 6 puppies, 4 boys and 2 girls. So far, I have my favorites and my... not as favorite (meaning the girls).

There is one I have named, Rollie, in honor of the movie 101 Dalmatians. He is the fattest and the sweetest. I am begging mom and dad to keep him. :D

~Sunshine~

No comments:

Post a Comment