Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas Part 2~

Hey y'all! Christmas Part Two! Next we opened our presents from each other. This year, me and my sisters drew each others names and that was the sister we got a present for.
Muffin chose my name. I think she was as excited to see what she got me as I was. lol
She got me a Ty Beanie Boo Raccoon and a bag of Godiva Truffles! When I opened the raccoon she asked if she could have it. lol

Apple got Cocoa a Precious Moments and Cocoa loved it. It was supposed to represent them together. Plus Cocoa's nickname for Apple is Happy ladybug.
Pumpkin got Muffin a little fake cow. And, I got Apple a beanie boo and a small Nutcracker and Cocoa got Pumpkin a stuffed Pinkie Pie and I have no pictures of either. :/
More next time!
Sunshine~




No comments:

Post a Comment