Monday, October 27, 2014

On my Blog~

Merry Christmas! Okay, I bet you are like... "Whoa, it isn't even Halloween yet! And you're telling us Merry Christmas? It's fall!" I sincerely apologize if you are trying to enjoy a peaceful, cool, and festive fall. If you would like to check out of my blog until mid-November, I will not be angry. :) I love fall and this doesn't mean I am skipping it.
I will give my reasons for decking out my blog for Christmas at the end of October.
  1. We don't celebrate Halloween. It makes this current prep season rather pointless and freaky O.O lol.
  2. I really love Christmas!
  3. Blue is one of my favorite colors! (Blue is not just for boys)
  4. My blog needed to change.
  5. For me, when Thanksgiving comes at the end of November, it makes the already way-too-short Christmas season shorter.
  6. And they are playing Christmas music on the radio and I was feeling extra festive. 
Seriously, you cannot fault me for wanting to prolong the festivities and anticipations of celebrating the symbol of my Savior and King, Jesus' birth. It is just a symbol. But the meaning is the same. We should celebrate His birth all year. But sometimes it takes Christmas to remind us what He did.

I am not skipping Thanksgiving. It is my favorite holiday. Reasons being, we eat the best food of the year all day long, we decorate for Christmas, and we watch the dog show! We used to watch the Macy's Day Parade but stopped when it stopped being family friendly.
Alright, in case you forgot, these are cake turkeys (that I didn't make) that I try to post until Thanksgiving starting now! Okay, well, bye for now. Merry Christmas

P.S. Sorry the picures are all from last year. We don't decorate for Christmas until Thanksgiving so I am using last year spics for now. lol.
P.P.S.And my camera charger got lost in the move so most of my pictures, unless taken from my phone, will be from my mom. lol "Thanks mom!"

He is the reason!
Sunshine~




No comments:

Post a Comment