Monday, July 21, 2014

Catch Up~

It recently came to my mind that I never did a post saying that we had moved. We moved...surprise! We now live on two acres and have....
  • Four Goats
  • Twenty Something Chickens
  • Four Turkeys
  • Eight or Nine Ducks
Needless to say this has been a wonderful and relieving change from our subdivision where mean preteen boys booed at me and my sisters...oh and did I mention that they shot bb's in our yard?
In addition to land and animals, I have outside morning and afternoon chores. Which include...
  • Getting Chickens Water
  • Getting Chickens Food
  • Getting Turkeys Water
  • Getting Turkeys Food
  • Getting Ducks Water
  • Getting Goats Water 
That alone has been awesome. Mom joked about how much money were are saving by having our very own petting zoo. lol.
If you or someone you know plans on getting goats tell them that goats main goal in life is to escape. Someone told us otherwise...soon thereafter that person had escaping goats. Today, our goats undid the gate and just walked out, no complications. The escape no matter how wonderful your fencing is...they are better.
So much has happened just since May 25 that I couldn't begin to put it in a single blog post. So, I won't even try. But, I will however try to blog more often.
Until I blog again,

Sunshine~






No comments:

Post a Comment