"I'd rather live my whole life believing there is a God and finding out there isn't. "Than think there isn't and finding out there is."
That was what my very so sweet sister-in-law used to say. She's home with the Lord now, and one day I'll be seeing her again. I've asked the Lord for a picnic time - under the Tree of Life, beside the River of Life described in Revelation Chapter 22. I am blessed to see those words continue forward in generations loving our Lord.
I wrote a birthday wish, but it seems to be lost - I hoped this would be your best birthday so far, but that next year it would even be better. May God continue to bless you, each and every year.
Oh how time flies. Twelve years ago today was one of the most amazing days of my life. It was that day that God blessed me with a tiny little angel and twelve years later she still is one. Sunshine, you were so wanted, so adored, so loved, and today, I look at you with as much love as I did the very first time I laid my eyes on your sweet face. I am so proud to be your mom. God has anointed you love and you will do great things in this world. That smile and bright spirit of yours will have the ability to shine light into the darkest of places. Jesus shines through you. I love you sooooo much! Happy Birthday beautiful girl. Your mom is proud of you!!
"I'd rather live my whole life believing there is a God and finding out there isn't.
ReplyDelete"Than think there isn't and finding out there is."
That was what my very so sweet sister-in-law used to say. She's home with the Lord now, and one day I'll be seeing her again. I've asked the Lord for a picnic time - under the Tree of Life, beside the River of Life described in Revelation Chapter 22. I am blessed to see those words continue forward in generations loving our Lord.
I wrote a birthday wish, but it seems to be lost - I hoped this would be your best birthday so far, but that next year it would even be better. May God continue to bless you, each and every year.
Thank you, Grammy! I love that quote! I did have a special birthday!
Delete~Sunshine~
Oh how time flies. Twelve years ago today was one of the most amazing days of my life. It was that day that God blessed me with a tiny little angel and twelve years later she still is one. Sunshine, you were so wanted, so adored, so loved, and today, I look at you with as much love as I did the very first time I laid my eyes on your sweet face. I am so proud to be your mom. God has anointed you love and you will do great things in this world. That smile and bright spirit of yours will have the ability to shine light into the darkest of places. Jesus shines through you. I love you sooooo much! Happy Birthday beautiful girl. Your mom is proud of you!!
ReplyDeleteOh, mama. I cried reading this. I love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You and dad have made my life so special!
Delete~Sunshine~