Friday, August 23, 2013

About Me~

  


  Hey y'all! I am Sunshine! This blog is where I'll share my journey to being the young lady God wants me to be! Here are a few fun facts about me.

  1. I love to read
  2. I dream of owning my own cupcakery
  3. I love hot tea and coffee
  4. My favorite meal is Shrimp Etouffe
  5. I love the color purple
  6. I am happiest when reading a book and sipping tea.
  7. My favorite movie is "Legend of the Guardians: Owls of Ga'Hoole"
  8. My favorite book series is  "The Swipe Series: Evan Angler"
  9. My favorite  band is the Newsboys
  10. Most Importantly I am Proud to Serve my Savior and Maker, Jesus Christ

Well, that's all for now. Thank you for tagging along! May God Bless You!!!

~Sunshine~

2 comments:

  1. Welcome, Sunshine! I like your goal of having a cupcakery - you are starting down that lane right now. Cooking is chemistry - the right blends at the right temperature makes magic flavors. I'm looking forward to watching as you learn and grow. God bless!

    ReplyDelete